A looseleaf with CD-ROM
The internet promises a period of unprecedented change in the way business is conducted ...
The opportunities presented by e-business are huge. There are legal pitfalls, but with good advice and guidance the risks can be minimised.
Tolley's e-contracts is comprehensive looseleaf and CD-ROM service that assists users in managing e-business activity efficiently and effectively. This new reference service offers a whole range of e-business contracts, policies and notices along with guidance on their use.
Tolley's e-contracts features include:
- a comprehensive range of precedents for e-business, covering everything from website development to software licences to boilerplate terms
- a practical approach, with contracts designed for use by both the client and the supplier in a transaction
- detailed commentary on the considerations vital to the adaptation of agreements
- real life examples where appropriate
- invaluable tools for drafting commercial agreements relating to electronic business, including guidance on tailoring the contracts to real-world scenarios
Written by lawyers from SJ Berwin, Steptoe & Johnson Rakisons and Singleton, Tolley's e-contracts is updated twice annually to ensure users are kept up to date with developments.
Introduction; Website development and services; Fora and chat rooms; Advertising; End-user Internet access; Internet selling; Employment matters; Journal/content access; Notices; Software licenses; Content provision; Framing agreements.