By Professor Malcolm A. Clarke
Law of Insurance Contracts is widely regarded as the primary source of information that practitioners turn to for detailed, authoritative solutions to any insurance contract problems that arise. Written by Professor Malcolm A. Clarke this 2 volume looseleaf covers the following areas at length; Insurance contracts, The Conflict of Laws, Insurable Interest in Life, Insurable Interest in Property, Third Party Risks, Assignment, Agents, The Proposal of Insurance, Contract Formation, Interim Insurance, Premiums, Cover, Exceptions, Warranties, Mistakes, Misrepresentation, Non disclosure, Illegal Insurance, Causation, Claims Procedure, Claims Co-operation and Good Faith, Indemnity, Reinstatement, Payment and Non-payment and Subrogation.
With clear guidance through case law and legislation, and covering all the latest judgments from the courts, this definitive and dependable source of information is the best way to ensure you are always armed with the facts and that the information you are using is always up to date.
The Law of Insurance Contracts will provide you with:
- An exhaustive guide to the law of insurance contracts containing the answers to your day-to-day questions
- Coverage of all non-marine insurance contracts from proposal to termination of cover
- Detailed notes that you can cite in court
- Additional non-UK cases used to highlight and anticipate trends
- Discussion of contentious issues to ensure you stay in the know
- Invaluable practical guidance on proposal, formation, cover notes, premiums and much more
- Online access to the text to make your legal research quicker and easier than ever before
With significant developments in law and practice occurring on a regular basis, The Law of Insurance Contracts' update service ensures that you will never run the risk of using outdated or unreliable information. When you choose The Law of Insurance Contracts, you choose the best text available in this field, allowing you to uncover essential information in minutes in a highly readable and fuss-free manner.