By LexisNexis Singapore Editors
The Law of Patents in Singapore provides thorough coverage on the law relating to Patents in Singapore. It provides a succinct narrative statement of the core areas of the relevant laws.
This title defines the law, drawing upon relevant legislation, legal definitions, cases and other materials. It is invaluable to those who deal in the area of Intellectual Property but may not be familiar with this area of law. This book efficiently extends the reader's knowledge on the topic and reduces the time needed for further research on the subject matter.
For the non-legally trained reader, particularly patent agents, this book will provide crucial help in understanding the law. The comprehensive topic index and the detailed table of legislation provide tremendous help in locating relevant text.
3. Grant and Duration of Patent
4. Patents after Grant: Amendment, Renewal and Reinstatement
5. Ownership, Devolution and Assignment
6. Licences and Government Use
7. Construction of Specification and Claims
10. Proceedings for Infringement and Invalidation
11. Administration: The Registry of Patents and International Conventions