By Yeo Hwee Ying
This book explains the rules and workings of Partnership, Limited Partnership and Limited Liability Partnership Law in Singapore. It provides ample reference to related cases reported in Singapore, Malaysia and various other jurisdictions with similar partnership statutes. This local work on partnership law takes into account how this branch of law is applied to Singaporean businessmen and professionals who either set up or deal with partnership ﬁrms.
The material covered will be for busy practitioners and businessmen who require a good reference to particular aspects of Singapore's partnership law.
2. Nature & Definition of a Partnership
3. Establishing a Partnership
4. Forming a Partnership
5. Relation of Partners to Outsiders (Agency & Contract)
6. Relation of Partners to Outsiders (Tort & Crime)
7. Relation of Partners to One Another (Fiduciary Obligations)
8. Relation of Partners to One Another (Partnership Terms)
9. Partnership Property
10. Dissolution of Partnership
11. Winding Up Partnership Affairs
12. Partnership Taxation
13. Limited Partnerships
14. Limited Liability Partnerships