This up to date and comprehensive series is based on the easily accessible format of the All England Law Reports. Butterworths Medico-Legal Reports offers expert and accurate reporting of cases on a wide range of areas such as medical negligence, consent to treatment, National Health Service administrative and employment law, pharmaceutical products, quantum damages, mental health and the conduct of medical bodies. The series began in 1992 but includes earlier landmark decisions. The complete set currently comprises 98 (up to 2007) hard cover volumes and an index volume.
Features and Benefits
Each report consists of:
* Keywords identifying the principal legal points covered
* Concise headnotes summarising the relevant facts of the case and the court's decision
* A procedural history of the case
* The full text of the judgment
* Comprehensive reporting of important new cases on medico-legal issues
* Easy to follow layout with easy access to the pertinent legal issues
Six chargeable volumes are published per year to help ensure subscribers are kept up to date with the latest case law.
A consolidated index volume is published at regular intervals.