While Stock Lasts
Note: Free delivery within Singapore; Overseas' orders, full postage will apply - please email us to find out the cost of postage before order at email@example.com.
By N GeoffreyHudson & Tim Madge
Marine Insurance Clauses examines and analyses these Clause, comparing them with the forms previously published but still in existence, including the American Institute Hull Clauses of 1977.
A highly practical examination and analysis of all marine insurance clauses, this book is essential reading for all marine insurance professionals, legal practitioners, shipowners and managers.
What's new to this edition?
- Extensively reflects, examines and analyses the 2002/2003 introduction of the International Hull Clauses against the backdrop of the replacement of the ILU by the IUA.
- Considers the impact of the discontinuation of the Institute of London Underwriters and the formation of the International Underwriting Association of London.
- Provides you with an extensive and in-depth discussion of the International Hull Clauses, 1/11/03, which supplement Institute Time Clauses, Hulls, 1/11/95 and Time Clauses, Hulls, 1/10/83.
- Compares the new policy form with forms previously published but still in existence including the American Institute Hull Clauses of 1977.
- Re-examines a full portfolio of the other important clauses available for the Insurance of Cargoes, Containers, Freight and other interests against Marine Risks, War and Strike Risks, as well as P&I risks.
- Gives in-depth detail about the highly specialised forms covering Shipbuilder's Risks, Mortgagee's Interest Insurance and Average Disbursements Insurance - the latest subject to come under scrutiny.
Part I - Introduction to the Fourth Edition
- 1. Whatever happened to the quiet revolution?
- 2. The formal policy documents
- 3. Construction of the policy forms
Part II - Marine Cargo Forms
- 1. History perspective - cargo insurance form Lloyd's form to the present day
- 2. Institute Cargo Clauses (A) - the "All Rrisks" form
- 3. Institute Cargo Clauses (B) and (C) - the restricted perils forms
- 4. Institute Clauses for particular commodities
- 5. Occasional and additional clauses
Part III - Marine Hall Forms
- 1. International Hull Clauses 01/11/02 and 01/11/03 - Comparison with Institute Time Clauses Hulls 1/10/83 and 1/11/95
- 2. Institute Time Clauses Hulls - Restricted Conditions
- 3. Institute Voyage Clauses, Hulls
- 4. Institute Time Clauses, Hulls - Port Risks
- 5. Institute Fishing Vessels Clauses
- 6. Institute Yacht Clauses
Part IV - Additional Insurances For Shipowners
- 1. Historical perspective
- 2. Excess liabilities
- 3. Disbursements and Increased Value Clauses
- 4. Extended Conditions
- 5. Additional Deductibles for Machinery Damage
- 6. Freight Insurance
- 7. Protection and Indemnity Risks
Part V - Insurance For Various Interests
- 1. Introduction
- 2. The Insurance of Shipbuilders' Risks
- 3. Insurance on Containers
- 4. Mortgagees' Interest Insurance
- 5. The Insurance average disbursements
Part VI - War And Strikes Risks Forms
- 1. Historical perspective
- 2. Cargo insurances
- 3. Hull insurances
- 4. Insurances on freight